Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Follow Me On Pinterest or Twitter (or follow my cat)

You may want to follow me on Pinterest.  I LOVE PINTEREST.  It not only relaxes me, it motivates me, too.  I get inspired to cook by the beautiful pictures of  food and I get inspired to make crafts, too. I'e learned a lot by following pins to educational articles.  I try to check my pins for spam.  Don't you hate them? So, here's my Pinterest page:  http://www.pinterest.com/viccimn/   I hope you like it.

I also have a Twitter account.  I like Twitter a lot, too.  I think it's especially fun when you get to interact with celebrities.  I tweet lots of liberal, political stuff, so consider yourself fore-warned.  Here's the link to my Twitter page:  https://twitter.com/Viccimn 

Now, this is a little embarrassing.  Just between you and me, one of my cats has a Twitter page.  I know, I know.  I was just getting into Twitter, when we got our kitten, Angel.  She was so cute and I was taking tons of pictures of her.  It just kind of happened.  I made her an account.  And the funniest thing happened.  She got bunches of followers!  Do you know how many cats, dogs, birds and other pets have Twitter accounts? Just open one for one of your furry friends and you'll see!  There are some pretty intricate relationships; even a paramilitary group for kitties.  Seriously.  It's a hidden culture.  Check it out.  Your cat is feeling left out.   This is Angel's Twitter page:  https://twitter.com/UglyKitty1

No comments:

Post a Comment