Wednesday, February 12, 2014

DOCTOR WANTED

If only it was as easy as tearing up the paper printed with words, and letting it fly up to the sky, a wish to be granted.


 

The Perfect Doctor:

[Sung to the tune of “The Perfect Nanny” ~Mary Poppins]


[Spoken]
Wanted a Doctor for an adorable woman.
If you want this choice position
Have a cheery disposition
Rosy cheeks, no warts!
No games, no sorts!


You must be kind, you must be smart,
Very wise and listen with your heart.
Take your time, lend an ear,
Know meds, have reasonable fear.
Never be cross or cruel
Never treat me like a fool.


Across the years, we’ll work as a team
Together, a healthy goal, a healthy dream.
If you won't scold and dominate me
I hope to never give you cause to hate me


I won't hide your spectacles
So you can't see
Put toads in your bed
Or pepper in your tea
Hurry, Doctor!
Many thanks
Sincerely,
Well, you know…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment